- This pants can be worn a few different ways. The pull string at the ankle allows the wearer to give the pants a baggy tight ankle finish or it can be worn with a stacked finish.
- Only 400
- Warm Embrace
- Model height 5’09" (1.75m) / weight 145lbs (66kg)
- Model is wearing a size small
- Artwork embroidered on front
- Built in belt with buckle
- Elastic pull strings at ankles
- Snap buttons on front pockets
- Utility pockets
- 95% cotton / 5% spandex
- Do not bleach
- Line dry / do not dry clean
- Maximum temperature 110°C (230°F)
- Water temperature 30°C (80°F)
- If you mess it up, up-cycle it and buy another one
Shipping & Returns
Returns & Exchanges
TheDrop.com is a marketplace representing several different brands and shops. Merchant return policies are different for each brand that we sell. Items will be subject to the return policy of the individual seller (Merchant).
Seller Return Policy When you order from a seller your return will be sent back to the seller instead of TheDrop.com. Seller return policies may vary. Some items do not qualify for return. You can view a seller return policy before you purchase an item by viewing the Returns and Refunds page of the Seller's profile page.
In order to process a return you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing be sure to include your order number, the item you would like to return and why. Some items do not qualify for return or exchange and will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Most items ship within 1-2 business days. As a marketplace items ship from a variety of different warehouses across the USA. How fast your item arrives depends on a number of factors including, shipping address, processing time, and shipping method. A tracking number is sent as soon as the order ships.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.